Pages

Thursday 28 October 2010

Ah the joys, having had a leisurely breakfast with my wife- birthday, got on a later train this morning, having spoken of being set in the mold by catching the same train everyday it was with a lighter step I left the house this morning, immediately the later time - 8 o clock, the brighter light felt good, the silence was broken by so much more traffic and people around thou! It was slightly bizarre standing on a different station with different people, a bit like changing schools or moving to a different class as a child, people who do not recognise you as a 'regular' giving you the once over before turning back to the metro. I think the main real difference was the actual number of people who were on the train, every seat full and people sitting on the floor, the most bizarre thing that struck me was when we got to the station before our destination, about 10mins away everybody got up and started queing for the exit...... Why stand up for 10 mins on a moving train, the platform is chaos your not going to get anywhere, its like people have an obsession with being first off the train into the mele of the staion, I feel like I am being pressured into queing into the system, I see why I get the early train, little pressure and just a nice get up and go, still we que get off enjoy the massive bundle of human scrummage and escape to the fresh air of the other side ! Nice, still as a bonus I heard my name being called a a guy from the office and I chatted our way into work, every cloud and all .

No comments:

Post a Comment