Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2010

i do mainly run in yellow

So I started running again this evening, a couple of ankle injuries, getting married and random diy projects have kept me busy over the summer but unfortunately have also put a few spare pounds on too, so back to pounding the streets it is.
So as I was running I thought I could post about each of my runs as everyone knows who runs plenty of random thoughts pass through your brain whilst your out.
Todays main thought was that I should run everyday for a year a post a blog about it daily to keep the motivation up.
So from 1st November I will be running daily come rain or shine and sharing my pointless thoughts and random questions on here.
I do mainly run in yellow and can often be seen running round Eastleigh, so feel free to come running with or say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment